How do I report water waste?

Call any one of the following numbers to report water waste:

  • For leaks and breaks related to water or sewer: (505) 326-1918 
  • For sprinkler over-spray and/or breaks in parks, medians, or at City of Farmington facilities: (505) 320-2993 
  • For neighborhood watering schedule violations, sprinklers over-spray,  and/or breaks at local businesses: (505) 334-6622 
  • For sprinklers on Farmington Municipal School (FMS) property: (505) 599-8621 

Show All Answers

1. What drought stage are we currently in?
2. How do I report water waste?
3. Do watering restrictions, violation fees, and water surcharges apply to people who are on irrigation or well water?
4. Who can report watering that occurs on incorrect days?
5. Why are there no restrictions on the athletic fields?