Public Works Restriction & Closure Notices
STREET RESTRICTION & CLOSURE NOTICES
Please be advised:
- Lanes at Broadway Bridge between Scott Ave. and Southside River Rd. will be RESTRICTED beginning Monday, May 14, 2018 through Friday, June 29, 2018 to allow for street repairs. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- The City of Farmington Traffic Division will be completing street striping, as well as long line street painting on various streets throughout the City. Lanes will be RESTRICTED in various locations beginning Monday, May 21, 2018 through Friday, August 3, 2018. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- W. Main St. between Auburn Ave. and Schwartz, Behrend Ave. between W. Main St. and Apache St., as well as Dustin Ave. between 18th St. and Tycksen Dr. will be RESTRICTED Thursday, April 12, 2018 through Friday, June 22, 2018 to allow for potholing. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Broadway Ave., S. Miller Ave. to Auburn Ave. will be RESTRICTED to two lanes starting Wednesday, June 13, 2018 through Friday, July 13, 2018 to allow for waterline installation. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- The traffic signals at the following locations Main & Airport, Main & Lake, Main & Schwartz, Broadway & Lake, Broadway & Schwartz, Broadway & Auburn, Broadway & Behrend, Broadway & Orchard, and Broadway & Miller will undergo upgrade work beginning Tuesday, June 12,2018 thru Monday, July 2, 2018. 4-way stop signs will be in place while the signals are dark. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- The 2P, Phase 1 Waterline Replacement Project is currently in progress. This major project includes replacement waterlines on Griffen, Graham, Plum, Bramble, Poplar, Sycamore and S. Dustin. Anticipated project completion is January 16, 2019. Traffic will be RESTRICTED on S. Griffen Avenue, E. Murray Drive to Sycamore Street beginning Monday, June 18, 2018 to allow for waterline installation. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Caribbean Ave. between Arctic St. and Bartens St. will be RESTRICTED starting June 25, 2018 through June 29, 2018 to allow for utility work. CONSTRUCTION HOURS: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW OUR CURRENT PROJECTS
Public Works Projects
COLD MILL PROJECT
HA5 HIGH DENSITY MINERAL BOND PROJECT
The City of Farmington will be performing street maintenance on several streets in the City. The product is a High Density Mineral Bond called HA5. You can learn more about HA5 by visiting www.preserveasphalt.com. This project will help to significantly extend the life your asphalt streets.
TENTATIVE CLOSURE SCHEDULE
Monday, June 25, 2018 (Highlighted in Green)
Municipal Dr. from Cenada Cir. to W. 24th St.
Municipal Dr. from Meseta St. to 20th St.
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 (Highlighted in Red)
Municipal St. from 30th St. to Venada Cir.
Municipal Dr. W. 24th St. to Meseta St.
Calle Norte Trl. from Colibri Pl. to Rd. 3809
*Inclement weather may cause delays in the schedule
*Equipment failure may cause delays in the schedule
please do not hesitate to call the
Public Works Department at (505) 599-1308.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.