The Access Management Plan provides useful techniques for preserving capacity of regional roadways, improving safety, and controlling access points along corridors while ensuring that roads function the way they are intended.The MPO adopted the plan on January 8, 2009.
The Access Management Plan was adopted:
- Policy Committee on January 8, 2009.
- City of Farmington on February 10, 2009.
- City of Aztec on February 14, 2009.
- San Juan County on February 17, 2009.
- City of Bloomfield on February 23, 2009.
Click here to view the FMPO Access Management Plan (2.3 MB)