Guiding documents define the structure of the MPO and its relationship with its entities and NMDOT. These documents include the Committee Bylaws, the Joint Powers Agreement and the Cooperative Agreement.
Maps & Data
View and download maps and data provided by the MPO. Includes functional classification maps, crash analysis maps, bicycle and pedestrian maps, future road scenarios and more.
Travel Demand Modeling
The Farmington MPO uses a travel demand model to help inform elected officials, technical staff and the general public on potential traffic and fiscal impacts of road projects within the MPO planning area.
Please note that these are external links not contained within the Farmington MPO website.
- New Mexico Department of Transportation
- Navajo Nation Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Red Apple Transit
- Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations
- El Paso MPO
- Mesilla Valley MPO
- Mid-Region Council of Governments
- Santa Fe MPO